Education and childcare apprenticeships
Written on 21st, November 2022
An introduction to apprenticeships
Apprenticeships are often seen as something that is only available to school leavers or those not seeking full-time work. There are many misconceptions around apprenticeships that unfortunately don’t show how effective an apprenticeship can actually be, to both the employer and an apprentice. Read our apprenticeship myth buster and our latest blog on ‘What is an apprenticeship?‘ for more information.
As an independent training provider with a successful track record, we deliver the following apprenticeships:
Education and Childcare
Health and Social Care
Why should I have an apprentice?
As an employer there are many benefits to having an apprenticeship scheme:
- Upskill existing staff and save the costs of recruitment
- Motivate your staff – Apprenticeships help businesses to keep their safe motivated and committed to the future.
- Help tackle unemployment rates within the sector
- Grow talent within your workplace
- Provide your staff with the skills and knowledge to excel at their job role – The National Apprenticeship Service found:
‘86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation’.
- Future proof your business – Apprenticeships allow you to adapt the training according to your business needs and grow you own trusted and skilled staff.
- Recruiting new staff – we offer a free recruitment service and help you to look for potential candidates, all we ask is that they undertake the apprenticeship with us as your training provider.