fbpx

Are you looking to build a loyal and hardworking workforce through an apprenticeship?

Apprenticeships provide an effective way to grow talent within your business. As an employer, you will have the opportunity to build and develop a motivated and hardworking workforce. Here at Professional Training Solutions, we understand no business is the same. We specialise in providing high-quality, unique apprenticeships to meet the needs of your business.

What’s an apprenticeship?

An apprenticeship is a training programme that combines practical training with study. Apprenticeshipsprovide learners with on-the-job experience, whilst gaining a recognised qualification.As an employer, apprenticeships help train and retain your workforce.

  • Apprentices must be aged 16 or over.
  • The training must combine working with study.
  • Apprentices can be new or current employees.
  • Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum apprenticeship wage.

Why invest in an apprenticeship?

Apprenticeships are an asset to any organisation. Investing in an apprenticeship enables you to tailor an educational programme to your business needs.

Taking the time to invest in your workforce is a brilliant way to secure your organisation’s future success. Offering an apprenticeship will lead to fresh, eager individuals looking to learn and develop with an organisation – which in turn helps build a more collaborative and well-rounded team.

 

Apprenticeships Professional Training Solutions provide

We offer a variety of apprenticeship standards within London, Surrey and the South East. Whether you’re looking to expand your workforce or upskill existing staff, we can accommodate your needs.

Check out our apprenticeship standards today:

Business
Apprenticeships

Our business apprenticeships will benefit your organisation. Standards include; Accountancy, Customer Service, Business Administration and more.

Check out our Business apprenticeships!

Education &
Childcare

Are you an employer working in the Education & Childcare sector? We have a range of apprenticeships from Early Years and becoming a Teaching Assistant.

Check out our Education & Childcare apprenticeships!

Health &
Social Care

Are you an employer working in the Heath & Social sector? Apprenticeships are the perfect way to train up staff. We have extensive apprenticeships within the sector.

Check out our Health & Social Care apprenticeships!

Leadership &
Management

Leadership and Management apprenticeships are an effective way to develop the capabilities and boost the performance of your managers and leaders.

Check out our Leadership & Management apprenticeships!

Apprenticeship benefits:

Upskill existing staff and save the costs of recruitment – We understand recruiting new safe can be expensive. Apprenticeships enable growth within your business whilst giving a return on investment through upskilling existing safe.

Motivate your staff – Apprenticeships help businesses to keep their safe motivated and committed to the future. They provide employees with the essential skills to progress their careers forward.

Help tackle youth unemployment rates – The unemployment rate has drastically increased due to the Covid-19 crisis. Apprenticeships provide a gateway for individuals looking to get into full-time employment.

 

Grow talent within the workplace – Now more than ever, apprenticeships are appealing to individuals looking to kickstart their careers. Offering an apprenticeship provides a fantastic incentive to potential applicants. You will be able to choose from a pool of talented job seekers.

Provide your staff with the correct skills and knowledge to fulfil their job role – The National Apprenticeship Service found ‘86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation’. Apprenticeships allow you to adapt the training according to your business needs.

Read our blog on apprenticeship benefits to find out more!

Benefits of recruiting an apprentice!

How are apprenticeships funded?

As an employer, you can fall into two groups, levy payers and non-levy payers. In May 2017 the government introduced the Apprenticeship Levy as part of their plan to increase the quantity and quality of apprenticeships.

Levy Payer

As an employer, if your annual pay bill is more than £3 million, you’ll have to pay Apprenticeship Levy. This is charged at 0.5% of your annual pay bill. You’ll receive funds to spend on training and assessing your apprentices. On top of this, the government will add an extra 10%.

Non-Levy Payer

As a non-levy employer, you pay 5% towards the cost of training and assessing your apprentice. The government will then pay for the rest ( 95%) – up to the funding band maximum. Employers could be eligible for extra funding depending on both your and your apprentice’s circumstances.

Interested in recruiting an apprentice?

Contact us today!