The Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care is designed for learners who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of the underlying principles required for a variety of job roles in Health and Social Care. It is accessible to learners wishing to understand more about working in Health and Social Care.
All Level 2 Certificates are delivered via an e-learning platform and broken down into units. Learners will be assigned a member of the assessment team to ensure they feel supported through remote learning. Generally, these courses take 12 weeks to complete.
There is no prior qualification needed to access the Level 2 Certificate, however; learners must be aged 16 years or over.
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 2 Healthcare Worker
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Senior Health and Social Care
Learners may also wish to expand learning their knowledge at the same level:
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Care Planning
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Falls Prevention
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication