The Level 2 Certificate in Falls Prevention is designed to develop learner’s knowledge and understanding in the area of falls prevention, particularly in the context of Health and Social Care. It is designed for those working or looking to work with individuals at risk of falling. Learners will gain knowledge and understanding of the impact and consequences of a fall, risks and hazards which contribute to falls and reducing the risk of falls.
All Level 2 Certificates are delivered via an e-learning platform and broken down into units. Learners will be assigned a member of the assessment team to ensure they feel supported through remote learning. Generally, these courses take 12 weeks to complete.
There is no prior qualification needed to access the Level 2 Certificate, however; learners must be aged 16 years or over.
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Senior Health & Social Care
Learners may also wish to expand learning their knowledge at the same level:
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Care Planning
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Certificate in End of Life Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Safe Handling of Medicine