The Level 2 Certificate in End of Life Care is designed to provide learners with knowledge and understanding in relation to the role of person-centred care planning at the end of life. Learners who undergo this qualification may wish to access this training to progress to further qualifications or employment within Health and Social Care sector.
All Level 2 Certificates are delivered via an e-learning platform and broken down into units. Learners will be assigned a member of the assessment team to ensure they feel supported through remote learning. Generally, these courses take 12 weeks to complete.
There is no prior qualification needed to access the Level 2 Certificate, however; learners must be aged 16 years or over.
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Senior Health & Social Care
Learners may also wish to expand learning their knowledge at the same level:
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Care Planning
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Falls Prevention
- Level 2 Certificate in Safe Handling of Medicine