Future Early Years Managers
Professional Training Solutions are a private training provider that specialises in delivering training in the Early Years sector and we are proud to be part of a dedicated project to further educate Early Years Practitioners specifically within the London region. A limited amount of funding has been allocated to us to propel already qualified Level 3 Early Years Practitioners through the Level 4 Early Years Advanced Practitioner qualification.
To help employers retain and invest in their future managers by offering the Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner qualification for free*. Overall this will upskill the Early Years workforce in London to support the retention and progression opportunities for Early Years workers, providing better outcomes for Children and Young People.
This is a win-win opportunity – employers can benefit from the project by developing and investing in their staff without it affecting their training budget and for current Level 3 practitioners it presents the opportunity for promotion into management or specialised roles, to continue to a Level 5 apprenticeship and, perhaps the most important thing right now, increased pay.
*Eligibility criteria applies.
Benefits for Employers
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your staff and ultimately benefit your business.
- Help you to retain your employees in a sector that is struggling to recruit.
- It enables you to actively invest in your staff, and able to offer progression and promotion opportunities.
- Outcomes for children will improve as staff remain in the settings with higher levels of skills and knowledge.
Benefits for Individuals
- You will achieve the full Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner.
- You will be the given the opportunity to progress onto a Level 5 qualification or apprenticeship.
- Your salary could increase to above the London Living Wage.
- You could be offered progression and promotion opportunities within your early years settings.
Click to view and download the
project information PDF
Contact us today to find out more
The qualification – Level 4 Certificate in Early Years Advanced Practitioner
There are 5 core units of study shown in the diagram opposite.
Each unit will consist of:
- 2 x 3 hour online sessions per month over five months
- Six hours of coaching
- Work placement observation
- 1:1 mentoring and assessments.
Click through to see the NCFE CACHE qualification specification
Who is eligible?
The following eligibility criteria applies:
- be aged 18 or over
- Participants must live in the GLA Region (reside in and have a London Postcode).
- Participants must have a Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification (or equivalent) to undertake the Level 4.
- Participants cannot have higher than a Level 3 qualification.
- Participants must be earning less than the London Living Wage of £11.95 per hour.