Who is it Suitable for?
This qualification is suitable for those responsible for safeguarding others.
How is this qualification structured?
This qualification contains 3 mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Understanding the Prevent Duty
• Unit 02 Understanding Safeguarding
• Unit 03 Understanding Online Safety.
What related qualifications can you progress to?
• NCFE CACHE Level 3 qualifications in Supporting Teaching and Learning
• Level 3 qualifications in Working with Children and Young People
• Level 3 Certificate in Working with Vulnerable Young People
The purpose of this qualification is to increase the learner’s knowledge and awareness of the Prevent Duty and safeguarding, including online safety.
By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge of safeguarding in an environment where they have a duty of care.