Level 4 Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges
Professional Training Solutions are a private training provider that specialises in delivering training in the Early Years sector and we are proud to be part of a dedicated project to offer education specifically within the London region. A limited amount of funding has been allocated to us to offer the Level 4 Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges.
This qualification aims to provide professional development opportunities for practitioners working in the school and college workforce. It will challenge the learner in both daily practice and theoretical understanding. This is a work-based qualification.
Learners will acquire and use skills of leadership, mentoring, coaching and reflection as they complete the qualification through work-based learning opportunities.
*Eligibility criteria applies.
Benefits for Employers
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your staff and ultimately benefit your business.
- Help you to retain your employees in a sector that is struggling to recruit.
- It enables you to actively invest in your staff, and able to offer progression and promotion opportunities
- Outcomes for individual learners will improve as staff remain in the schools or colleges with higher levels of skills and knowledge.
Benefits for Individuals
- You will achieve the full Level 4 Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges.
- You could pursue a Level 5 qualification or apprenticeship.
- Your salary could increase to above the London Living Wage.
- You could be offered progression and promotion opportunities.
Contact us today to find out more
The qualification – Level 4 Certificate for the Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges
There are 5 core units of study shown in the diagram opposite.
Each unit will consist of:
- 2 x 3 hour online sessions per month over five months
- Monthly coaching sessions
- Work placement observation
Click through to see the NCFE CACHE qualification specification
Who is eligible?
The following eligibility criteria applies:
- be aged 18 or over
- Participants must live in the GLA Region (reside in and have a London Postcode).
- Learners must be employed in a school or college setting.
- Participants cannot have higher than a Level 3 qualification.
- Participants must be earning less than the London Living Wage of £11.95 per hour.