The deadline for the apprenticeship incentive is fast approaching!
Written on 2nd, September 2021
The current government Incentive programme for hiring new apprentices will come to an end on 30th September 2021. Employers who recruit an apprentice between 1st April 2021 and 30th September 2021 are eligible to apply for the government incentive.
The incentive is only available to those who recruit a new apprentice between 1st April 2021 to 31st September 2021.
- Employers who recruit an apprentice aged 16-18 will receive a £4000 incentive. This includes the usual £100 and an additional £3000 from the government.
- Employers who recruit an apprentice aged 19 and over will receive a £3000 government incentive.
- More information on the apprenticeship can be found here.
Employers, we don’t want you to miss out!
In order to claim the apprenticeship incentive, all employers must be registered by opening an Apprenticeship Service Account. This will able you to:
- access, reserve and manage funding and your incentives
- set up and approve apprentices
- permit Training Providers to carry out some tasks on your behalf
- agree with the start date with the apprentices and training providers for your new apprentices (30th September at latest).
- complete the signup paperwork with the apprentice and training provider
If you wish to recruit a new apprentice before the incentive deadline or have any questions, we kindly ask you to get in touch ASAP, and we will be able to assist you with our FREE recruitment service.
Telephone: 01252 712945
Please note: As an employer, it is your responsibility to apply for the apprenticeship incentive payment.