This qualification will develop an understanding of lean organisation techniques and the skills required to work effectively in a team in the business sector.
As part of continuous professional development, our online learning resources provide the skills and knowledge needed to use lean organisation and business improvement techniques.
Course Length: 16 weeks on average
Awarding Body: TQUK (E-certificates upon achievement)
Learning Method(s): Paper materials and online assessment
There is no prior qualification needed to access this course however; learners must be aged 16 years or over.
This course is part of our fully funded range of Level 2 courses so is free to the majority of learners – eligibility criteria applies.
Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
Section 1: The features of a lean environment
Section 2: Performing a productivity needs analysis Section 3: Devising a map of a process
Unit 2: Business improvement techniques
Section 1: The principles of the Kaizen strategy
Section 2: The principles underpinning organisation of a business environment
Section 3: Using visual indicators to make improvements to the work environment
Section 4: Eliminating variance from workplace processes
Unit 3: Effective teamwork in business
Section 1: The features of an effective team
Section 2: Working effectively within a team
Section 3: What is required of a team leader
This is a guide to the eligibility criteria if you are not sure about anything please get in touch with us.
- If employed, you may still be eligible for funding if you earn less than £20,319 per year outside of London or less than £11.95 per hour in London. Proof of wage will be required prior to enrolment.
- Learners must be aged 19+ from the 31st August 2022.
- Learners must be a resident of UK or the EEA (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years.
- Learners can be unemployed to undertake a distance learning course.
- There are no entry requirements to undertake a distance learning course, however a good level of English is required.
Download Course Information PDF
Click to view and download the course information PDF