Professional Training Solutions are offering Traineeships as part of the government’s commitment to support young people into jobs and employment.
Professional Training Solutions are offering Traineeships as part of the government’s commitment to support young people into jobs and employment. This government funded programme aims to provide young people aged 19-24 with a variety of experiences, knowledge, practical skills, and recognised sector qualifications, along with crucial work experience that will provide the young person with the skills that employers are looking for to progress onto Kickstart placements, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
Interested in offering a traineeship?
Traineeships help shape the skills and experience of young people from the local community, helping businesses to develop a loyal and talented workforce, whilst supporting the community.
As an employer can you offer:
- safe, meaningful and high-quality work experience
- a minimum of 70 hours of work experience
- support throughout the work experience
- a constructive exit interview that could (if available) lead to a Kickstart opportunity, an apprenticeship or a sustainable job within your business.
We recognise that certain sectors may like to tailor this experience for the trainees to enhance their job opportunities, so we have a number of different qualifications that we can add to the traineeship to support this such as:
- Level 1 Introduction to health and social care
- Level 1 Introduction to Early Year’s Settings
- Level 2 Spectator Safety
- Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- Level 2 Equality & Diversity
Each trainee will be support with the following learning opportunity
- Essential Digital Skills
- Employability Skills