Future SEND Specialist
Professional Training Solutions are a private training provider that specialises in delivering training in the Early Years sector and we are proud to be part of a dedicated project to offer education specifically with within the London region. A limited amount of funding has been allocated to us to offer the Level 4 Unit in Working with others to support individuals with additional needs and disability in a school or college.
This unit will consist of:
- 5 main criteria elements
- Understand current frameworks for inclusive practice
- Understand provision related to children, young people and/or adults’ additional needs
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Special Educational Needs
- Understand factors which affect families who are caring for children, young people and/or adults with special educational needs or disabilities
- Understand own setting’s policies and procedures to support children, young people and/or adults with special educational needs or disabilities
- Criteria covered in 2 x 3 hour online workshops
- 4 x coaching sessions throughout the 6 week programme
*Eligibility criteria applies.
Benefits for Employers
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop your staff and ultimately benefit your business.
- Help you to retain your employees in a sector that is struggling to recruit.
- It enables you to actively invest in your staff.
- Outcomes for children will improve, as staff remain in the school or college longer with higher levels of skills and knowledge.
Benefits for Individuals
- You will achieve a Level 4 NCFE unit certificate in Working with others to support individuals with additional needs and disability in a school or college.
- You will be the given the opportunity to progress onto a full Level 4 Certificate as an Advanced Practitioner in Schools and Colleges.
- You could be offered progression and promotion opportunities within your school or college.
Contact us today to find out more
Who is eligible?
The following eligibility criteria applies:
- be aged 18 or over
- Participants must live in the GLA Region (reside in and have a London Postcode).
- Participants must be working in a school or college setting.
- Participants cannot have higher than a Level 3 qualification.
- Participants must be earning less than the London Living Wage of £11.95 per hour.