Could you benefit from starting a business qualification?
Written on 6th, January 2022
If you have a desire to work in business and want to become a leading worker in the sector, you’ll need to make sure you know all there is to know about ‘business’. This involves both on and off the job training – with an apprenticeship you earn and learn which is a win-win for everyone.
Whether you’re looking to become an accountant, work in customer or business administration, we have a variety business courses to suit your needs. Some of them require you to be working in a similar role, if you’re looking for apprenticeship vacancies take a look here
Here are just some of the courses for your consideration;
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner: The Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship prepares learners to deliver high quality products and services to customers within their organisation. The learner’s actions will influence the customer experience and their satisfaction towards the organisation.
- Level 2 Accounts Assistant: As an Assistant Accountant, learners will provide support to internal and external customers. This apprenticeship is suited to individuals working as an assistant accountant within a practice, or within the finance function of an organisation.
- Level 3 Business Admin: The Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship is designed to reflect the work of administration staff across a wide range of industries and organisations. This Apprenticeship is for those who are working with a high degree of autonomy and personal responsibility.
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist: The Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship will prepare learners to be a professional in direct customer support. This apprenticeship standard is suitable for all sectors. Learners who undertake this qualification will be an advocate for Customer Service and act as a referral point for dealing with the most complex customer requests/queries.
- Level 3 Event Assistant: The Event Management Apprenticeship will cover all aspects of managing an event. Events cover a broad range of activities as well as sizes, from small numbers of attendees through to thousands.
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor: The Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor apprenticeship is for those who are in a management role. Learners would be responsible for managing a team to ensure processes are seamless.
- Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager: Learners who undergo this apprenticeship will be someone who manages teams/projects and help achieve operational goals within their organisation.
To find out more about our other courses we have available or enquire about starting one with us, fill out our simple contact form today and one of our team will be in touch.